Droid to the rescue! Wow! I LOVE this phone.

djk_dnb

Reaction score
Hello to all.

I just couldn't help but scream about awesome my droid is to me at a time when my ISP will fail to provide internet service until two days from now, when they can finally get a tech out to figure this out.

I am an internet junkie by all definitons. Had I not been in the company of my droid right now, I would be having a rather harsh anxiety attack. Thanks to my phone, all is well and good. My droid is keeping me connected, and I am beyond greatful for it's amazing capabilities. Wow. Just...WOW! This phone is amazing!

Woork

Reaction score
I hope that you don't really have anxiety attacks when technology craps out on you, but I am glad that your Droid is keeping you connected!

OP
D

djk_dnb

Reaction score
I really do, but not with my phone as a backup. The Droid is epic, and has saved me from such misery.

OyVOid

Reaction score
I am an internet junkie by all definitons. Had I not been in the company of my droid right now, I would be having a rather harsh anxiety attack. Thanks to my phone, all is well and good. My droid is keeping me connected, and I am beyond greatful for it's amazing capabilities. Wow. Just...WOW! This phone is amazing!

I hear you. I am in front of the computer all day at work, but when I get home the 1st thing I do is turn on my PC. And when I am not on that I am on my Droid. The Internet is my drug of choice. Seriously, I think my BF might rat me out to A&E's Intervention if they did cover this issue. I remember the last time I lost internet connection I spent over a hour talking to some customer guy with a heavy Indian accent trying whatever it took to get me back on line. He claimed his name was Glenn from Oklahoma. Mmmhmm... did I care that he was lying to me? NO! I just wanted my juice back! Now that I have my Droid, I am connected 24/7. Can't even tell you how deep I am. Can you love something or someone too much? Hmmm....?