1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I am loving this Droid.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by cosmonaut, Apr 29, 2010.

1. cosmonaut

cosmonaut New Member

For awhile there there it was a love hate relationship but I am finally getting the hang of my Droid. After a couple of trips to Verizon to get a couple of things fixed and everyone here helping me out I must say the Droid is one powerful little gadget.
    There were a few days I was about to throw it out the car window but now I am glad I hung onto it. Thanks all for all of our help and answering my stupid and redundant questions.
    I am also learning how to use Folders and it is getting things neatly organized.
    Wow, what a phone. If it ever quits working and I have to get a new one I dread the hours it will take to set up another one.