droid rebate

droid831

Reaction score
I've had my droid since before christmas and still haven't received my rebate. Have you got yours?

compywiz

Reaction score
The whole process was super quick for me. Put in my bank account info and they transferred the money right to my bank. Maybe two weeks?

I still wish I bought online though.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I purchased my Droid on the first day from a Verizon Wireless store and got my rebate in time to use it to buy a $100 giftcard for a Christmas present.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got my Droid Nov. 21st.....it took a little longer than expected, but I eventually got it I think like right before Christmas......so I'd say you should receive yours anytime now

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
Ive had my droid for three weeks and i just sent out the rebate this past monday so lets see how long it takes. i have to say though when it comes to verizons rebates ive never had a problem. most people hate any kind of mail in rebate in general but like i said verizons have always been good with not to long of a wait

wil318466

Reaction score
I got my rebate very quickly, within 2 weeks or so. In fact, that reminds me I have 33 dollars left after buying some things. I need to go spend that.

-Wil

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
I got my rebate very quickly, within 2 weeks or so. In fact, that reminds me I have 33 dollars left after buying some things. I need to go spend that.

-Wil

lol there you go and it is superbowl sunday so there are many things $33 can be used for

D

dman91

I sent my rebate in about a week and a half ago so I hope I get it soon.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry that I cannot cite the exact spot on the (godawful) VZW website to find the information, but if you spend enough time rooting around you'll find a spot where you can check on the status of your rebate.

If you've been approved (and it will tell you), the website says to contact them if you have not received further notification about the rebate within 30 days of the date it was approved. My 30 days expires at the end of this week. I've put a reminder in my calendar to get in touch if I haven't heard from them.

P.S. The approval date may be considerably later than the date you sent in the paperwork. Mine was a full two weeks later and I haven't yet heard from them. For those who got their droids in the Christmas rush as I did, the delay is understandable.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Bought mine and mailed it before thanksgiving and recieved it a week and a half ago after having a little discussion with vzw and the rebate department about it taking so long.

NickWgnr

Reaction score
It only took like 2-3 weeks for me to get mine. Not too long but not very fast either.
(Sidenote) I bought a printer like 2 years ago and sent in the $50 rebate and it took like 2 months to get even with the calls to them complaining.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

CBLJazz

Reaction score
i got my rebate card fast but the bank transfer is taking forever.
i though the long part would be getting the money but it's not....

right now the transfer is taking forever. I made the bank transfer a week ago and i'm still waiting.
so i might as well have nothing cause i have a useless gift card and no money to pay for this phone.

eliwellis

Reaction score
I got both of my $100 ones pretty quickly. But, the $50 one hasn't come.

I hate rebates. It was a hassle at the bank to deposit the rebate card into my checking account. Oh, and make sure you spend it right away. The fine print says that they will start charging you a service charge ( !!!!! ) if you don't use the card right away. ( I can't remember the exact time frame)

Reaction score
To check status go to myverizon.com

then to

my services tab

then to

rebate status (on the left side of the screen)

it took me a while to get mine and I checked it online only to find out that it was denied. i called vzw and then reinstated it and i got it 3 weeks later.

good luck to all.