Droid Razr SIM Card Authorization Error

sturner91

Reaction score
So i understand Verizon's 4g LTE went down today or the other day. Now my phone says im not authorized for 4g LTE.
I called and talked to Verizon, they have no idea, so they are sending me a new SIM card(in hopes thats the problem). My SIM card has no damage what so ever. Ive restarted the phone numerous times but that has done nothing. Ive also reseated the SIM card a few times.

The last thing i did before i noticed this problem was i downloaded the LookOut Carrier IQ detector. MSNBC had stated that phones are starting to get keyloggers, so why not check and see if im in the clear. Since i ran that program ive had these problems, the program is no longer on my phone.

Does anyone have any idea's as to what i can do, i do not want to have to re-download my apps and do a whole factory reset.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Thanks

xer0derm

Reaction score
So i understand Verizon's 4g LTE went down today or the other day. Now my phone says im not authorized for 4g LTE.

Same thing happened to me. Currently no access to the network. My card has damage to it at all either. I wonder what's going on.

ben.holmes

Reaction score
I had the same thing....I had to do a soft reset and apparently it went away. Then I talked to verizon about it and they said that when the 4G network is down that is what will come up, and it will pretty much make the phone un-usable. What was funny was when I asked someone at Verizon she had to read it off a screen, she didnt even know about it.....I have alot of faith in the techs at Verizon. :biggrin: