Droid Razr Maxx Screen Timeout issue

Craigh

Reaction score
I just purchased the Droid Razr Maxx. I really like this phone but with all of the smart action choices and an add-on of Easy battery saver, I am having a small issue.
I am trying to figure out how to listen to Internet radio and have the screen darkened. As soon as I tap the power button to time out the screen, it cuts my Internet connection. I figured that it was probably my power saving settings, but I uninstalled Easy Battery Saver and turned off all smart actions. The phone still cuts the internet connection (3 or 4G) when I time out the screen manually with the power button. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

monkey_man

Reaction score
I don't know if this would work with you or not... but try settings and go to data manager to ensure that data saver is turn off and background data ticked on.

cbreze

Reaction score
I don't use any battery saver apps, don't have the need, but when I listen to internet radio I do not have this issue. I usually just let my screen go off on the timeout setting without hitting the power button. My timeout is for one minute. Does your radio still go off if you let the time out feature do it's thing?