Droid random reboots.

crabs

Reaction score
First my phone had light leaking on the screen really badly by the buttons but now its rebooted 3 times since I got a new one.

What should I do.
The phone is stock.

It rebooted twice when messaging.
Once in the market.

Its been 2 days.

What should I do, because I don't think I can replicate it.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
What apps have you installed?

Might want to do a factory reset and install them back in stages so you can pinpoint the one causing the problems.

OP
C

crabs

Reaction score
I did a factory reset last night and haven't installed anything.

But just like 10 minutes ago I got a reset while doing nothing. (Pluged in and idle)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did a factory reset last night and haven't installed anything.

But just like 10 minutes ago I got a reset while doing nothing. (Pluged in and idle)

Droid just doesn't do a reset for no reason. If you don't believe it's an app and you have done the reset then it's time for a warranty replacement. This is not a Blackberry, you shouldn't be having those types of issue.

Reaction score
My first droid had a random rebooting problem. Granted I was rooted and running a custom ROM since day 1, but even without an overclock it would reboot on any ROM, several times a day. Went and got a replacement and this one is rock steady.

Point is, its very possibly a hardware problem. Time for another replacement.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

F

FknTwizted

i am having these issues as well but it only started to happen when i rooted to 2.2? any suggestions? btw i have tried several roms and kernals