Droid mod!!!!!!!

itwerk

Reaction score
Is this a good Rom? Where can I find a video showing how to install this? Perhaps like a 3-video process? Thanks!

Guurzak

Reaction score
No video needed. You just download Droidmod Updater, run it, follow the prompts, and select which features you want to install from the menus.

OP
itwerk

itwerk

Reaction score
Whoa what? Lol is it really that simple? Where can I download that

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's simple to do guys but I will tell you right now you should do some reading to at least have an idea what rooting is about and what to do if something goes wrong.

choptop

Reaction score
Is this a good Rom? Where can I find a video showing how to install this? Perhaps like a 3-video process? Thanks!
Did the mod yesterday, slick as sht and not a single problem, set my SetCPU at 800/600 , no issues to this point, runs smooth as could be. I did a lot of reading and bugger eating moron that I am, had problems w/rooting and was offered help by a forum member. waited and read for 2 weeks after rooting and decided to do the updater and am very happy, was SO easy, but as others have said, READ UP so you have a basic knowledge of what you are doing, I found that I learned a lot while watching and reading the app as it was doing it's magic.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did the mod yesterday, slick as sht and not a single problem, set my SetCPU at 800/600 , no issues to this point, runs smooth as could be. I did a lot of reading and bugger eating moron that I am, had problems w/rooting and was offered help by a forum member. waited and read for 2 weeks after rooting and decided to do the updater and am very happy, was SO easy, but as others have said, READ UP so you have a basic knowledge of what you are doing, I found that I learned a lot while watching and reading the app as it was doing it's magic.

It's amazing how it all comes together when you actually watch it happen, isn't it?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Droid-life.com has a 3 part video using droidmod

that is the video i copied and put on that thread, i wrote that it was from droidlife. I emailed them asking them to make a vid flashing other roms with droid mod, using metamorph, and bugless beast. The emailied me back and when they post it I will paste the link.