Would you recommend droid mod?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
keep it calm let not be name dropping

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Tell it like it is people... love the last few posts... R1Lover is just spouting his oppinion from the hip without thinking... he talks about driodmod like it's been out long enough to leave us hanging with no updates... it's a brand new rom from a brand new reformed dev team who truely love the droid and are about to show us all what real dev work can produce...

I too appriciate those guys taking the time to "do things right" before releasing something that will bugger up my phone...

And TRUE DAT about being rom developers... his reference to smoked glass was bone headed when you can add any and all of that stuff to any rom... they also gave a good explanation for what they were doing and led me to dump all the 2.1 launcher 3D app drawer crap out of my phone untill somebody gets one nailed down solid without the bugs

If you're gonn sit there and tell me you're running BB with 2.1 at 1.2ghz with no problems whatsoever..... your a liar... and you have just accepted the problems you have because you love this Droid as much as the rest of us do.... TRUTH

dbu

Reaction score
Tell it like it is people... love the last few posts... R1Lover is just spouting his oppinion from the hip without thinking... he talks about driodmod like it's been out long enough to leave us hanging with no updates... it's a brand new rom from a brand new reformed dev team who truely love the droid and are about to show us all what real dev work can produce...

I too appriciate those guys taking the time to "do things right" before releasing something that will bugger up my phone...

And TRUE DAT about being rom developers... his reference to smoked glass was bone headed when you can add any and all of that stuff to any rom... they also gave a good explanation for what they were doing and led me to dump all the 2.1 launcher 3D app drawer crap out of my phone untill somebody gets one nailed down solid without the bugs

If you're gonn sit there and tell me you're running BB with 2.1 at 1.2ghz with no problems whatsoever..... your a liar... and you have just accepted the problems you have because you love this Droid as much as the rest of us do.... TRUTH

Amen, to that.