Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
1 word.

Awesome......

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Mercuttio

Reaction score
Just ordered one. Are these shipping yet, or do we have to wait a bit?

AceDROID

Reaction score
I have a question.. is it possible to make the black one have blue buttons? If that were possible I'd deff buy one.. would make gaming on the phone so much nicer! =]

nimbusnacho

Reaction score
I was going to make it black because I thought it would look better. But the adds I have been looking at paying for just give you a small picture. I needed the contrast so that people could see what it was.

If you could make this black and gold/copper, I'd buy 3 (one for mine and two for my siblings)

Reaction score
Someone made a good point about the potential for stuck keys. Any one know what the underside of the controller and buttons looks like? Any chance of damaging the keyboard?

Looks pretty good otherwise, though you need to do black.

Good thing I don't use my keyboard! :p :icon_ banana:

Mercuttio

Reaction score
Whoa, those sold fast after hitting all the major blogs. Glad I got in! Can't want to see what this thing's like!

td854

Reaction score
pre-ordered a black one, thanks! :icon_ banana:

Edit: I was just thinking, it's too bad there isn't an app (that I know of) that can map the droid's keyboard buttons to on screen presses or other keys, to make something like this universally compatible. A lot of iPhone ported games have on screen D pads and those things drive me crazy.

Last edited:

gltovar

Reaction score
pre-ordered a black one, thanks! :icon_ banana:

Edit: I was just thinking, it's too bad there isn't an app (that I know of) that can map the droid's keyboard buttons to on screen presses or other keys, to make something like this universally compatible. A lot of iPhone ported games have on screen D pads and those things drive me crazy.

Well depending on the coding environment, when looking at making apps for multiple platforms you will have methods like:

moveCharacterUp(), moveCharacterDown()

and on a user input layer you'll have things like :

onDroidDpadUpKeyPress( moveCharacterUp() )

onIphoneScreenButtonUpKeyPress( moveCharacterUp() );

onAccelerometerTiltUp( moveCharacterUp() );

So all you have to do is wire up the devices specific inputs to your existing methods, which isn't much work at all. More likely moving from native iPhone to Android is much more work because its basically translating from one language to another.

td854

Reaction score
Yeah I get what you're saying, i'm more referring to a global app that either launchs other apps or runs in the background that let's you map one key to another (like for apps that only let you use the dpad or on screen buttons) so that you can change the keys for compatibility with this accessory. Each app doing it on their own would be nice but that's asking too much probably.

chaosphere636

Reaction score
Exactly what I had in mind. Its very hard for me to control the d-pad without having something to actually feel. Same with a,b,etc. So this is perfect.

dro

Reaction score
Wow, that's how you make $30,000 in a day! Congratulations, and will be ordering a black one when they come out.