DroidForums.net Droid2 Game Gripper GiveAway

Status
Not open for further replies.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
DF-GAMEGRIPPER1.jpg

It's time, it's time for another giveaway on DroidForums.net! We felt it's time to show some love to our Droid 2 members by teaming up with Game Gripper to give away 4 Game Grippers for the Motorola Droid 2. This is the ultimate add on and must have accessory for any D2 Gamer running emulators or for even better control with certain android games.

How do I win you ask?

1. Follow us on twiiter @ DroidForums.net Twitter

2. Retweet "RT @DroidForums.net Droid 2 Game Gripper Giveaway is happening now! For Details visit: http://tinyurl.com/27jh4rn #droid"

3. Post a short comment in this thread and let us know a little something about your favorite game on the Droid2 (Android or Emulator)

4. That's all folks, It's just that easy!

For more information about the Game Gripper, be sure to check out Game Gripper's Website. We'll leave the thread open for about a week and announce the winners on Tuesday, November 30th.

tb110895

Reaction score
All that text didn't fit in my tweet so I shortened it to make it fit. I think this is a really great idea!
my favorite games are the sonic games on Gensoid. I can't pick a favorite though. I like all the sonic games :)
Pick me!

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Favorite game on the D2 is Donkey Kong Country for the snes emulator, this would be perfect!

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I also had to shorten it to make it fit. I have a game gripper for the D1 but sadly it's slightly off on the dpad and wont work on the D2 :(

My favorite games were the mario games using an emulator and the sonic games.

VitsDroid

Reaction score
this would help with Contra for Sega Genesis and Sonic, ohh and mortal combat Emulators, hook a fella up!

Ohh the memories! Gotta love emulators.

VitsDroid

Reaction score
how do you guys know i did the twitter if my screen name here is different than twitter and i use a different email adress for twitter?

I guess ill tell you who i am on twitter, xhaxol

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Super Mario advance 2. My favorite game growing up and the best game I have on gameboid!

pinballwizard

Reaction score
Tecmo superbowl with the 2010 update for it, football is freaking addicting :)

On twitter my nickname is inferno350z

werewolfbrent

Reaction score
I love playing games that I had on Sega when I was younger like Sonic and NBA jam!

Status
Not open for further replies.