Droid Game Pad - Game Gripper

GameGripper

Reaction score
I designed and put into production a new Droid accessory and would like some comments from you guys. What do you think about it? What is the best way to get it out in the market? Is it a good idea or just a big waste of time and money?

www.game-gripper.com

Thanks,
Hyrum

Vapor

Reaction score
cool idea might have to get into these emulators now

oddjob

Reaction score
I think that is an awesome idea! I hate punching the wrong buttons.

td854

Reaction score
man I'm so glad you made this, I had this idea for a good long while but no way to design it, gonna probably go ahead and buy one, should make it in black though!

OP
G

GameGripper

Reaction score
I was going to make it black because I thought it would look better. But the adds I have been looking at paying for just give you a small picture. I needed the contrast so that people could see what it was.

man I'm so glad you made this, I had this idea for a good long while but no way to design it, gonna probably go ahead and buy one, should make it in black though!

td854

Reaction score
well then! maybe i'll wait til a black version is out, been waiting for this for months, can't play games like R-Type III without something like this, it's impossible.

oddjob

Reaction score
Would be neat if you could map 'up-left', 'up-right', down-left', and 'down-right' as well.

Either way, I'm sure I'll be picking one up!

Droidfish

Reaction score
That's genius man, I've been wondering how the hell a n64 emu would ever work when just playing the snes one is pain in the arse. (I actually finally got around to hacking my psp because of the crappy buttons for the droid emulators)

I'd buy a black one if that's in the future if not I'll buy the one from the vid.

Good work btw and thanks for making it available to the droid world.

OP
G

GameGripper

Reaction score
Sorry there are no plans for a black one. I have 2000 light grey and I'm not ordering more until I sell the ones I have. I make the buttons my self though so if you want a specific color button I could do that. How about pink?

well then! maybe i'll wait til a black version is out, been waiting for this for months, can't play games like R-Type III without something like this, it's impossible.

Droidfish

Reaction score
Lol when I said black I really meant black with pink buttons, have you looked into becoming a vendor on df? Might be worth looking into, you got a greaqt idea here

OP
G

GameGripper

Reaction score
You know what, I ordered 2000 but they aren't done with production. I'm going to call them in the morning and see where they are and see if I can have the color switched to black. Thanks for the input. If you guys like black better then it is worth the change order.

Sorry there are no plans for a black one. I have 2000 light grey and I'm not ordering more until I sell the ones I have. I make the buttons my self though so if you want a specific color button I could do that. How about pink?