Droid Game Pad - Game Gripper

gltovar

Reaction score
Yeah i do like black better, but have no problem buying this one AND the black one (and I got 4 to give to 3 friends) = P i would pay 50+ dollars for a solution that ditches the existing droid keypad and replaces it with a dpad and buttons. ^_^

k1ng617

Reaction score
Yes definitely black and maybe a buynow on eBay is better than the auction style I can't stand waiting for auction ends (I understand it probably costs a little more for you as a seller though.)

Question will it fit over a Seidio hard case? It is very slim but does add supposedly 1mm to the phone.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG! Finally! I want black with pink buttons please! So awesome I can't wait!

oatmealboy

Reaction score
This is neat! I just might have to get one. But first off, does this fit the Droid when it has a Seidio Innocase or Otterbox case?

Funkybrunk

Reaction score
I designed and put into production a new Droid accessory and would like some comments from you guys. What do you think about it? What is the best way to get it out in the market? Is it a good idea or just a big waste of time and money?

www.game-gripper.com

Thanks,
Hyrum

In for 1! Saw the front page post on engadget. You probably saw a huge jump in orders this morning.:icon_ banana: This is exactly what I need to play some NBA Jam in Gensoid.

drop44

Reaction score
Just placed an order for one! Can't wait for it to arrive.

I don't give a damn what color it is! Looking forward to finally being able to play some NES and SNES games the correct way!!

I really like the fact that you are not reliant on bluetooth or usb....sweet and simple.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I designed and put into production a new Droid accessory and would like some comments from you guys. What do you think about it? What is the best way to get it out in the market? Is it a good idea or just a big waste of time and money?

www.game-gripper.com

Thanks,
Hyrum

That is great! Now if I can figure out why donkey kong controls dont work anymore Id be set..

sethmo

Reaction score
Just saw it on Engadget too. I purchased one. Id probably purchase a second if you made them in black with gold buttons.

Congrats, you are going to make some good money!

busab

Reaction score
Fantastic Idea! Im just mad that I didn't think of it first! Just placed my order!:motdroidhoriz::icon_ banana:

spoooon

Reaction score
Someone made a good point about the potential for stuck keys. Any one know what the underside of the controller and buttons looks like? Any chance of damaging the keyboard?

Looks pretty good otherwise, though you need to do black.