Droid Game Pad - Game Gripper

Big Lou

Reaction score
Yay! I just got shipping confirmation! Hopefully it will come in before the weekend is out!

Mercuttio

Reaction score
Woohoo! Got my tax back and mine's on the way! Exciting! This is going pretty darned well so far!

brando56894

Reaction score
I just saw this on toms hardware and its an awesome idea! I pre-ordered a black on and posted the link to your page on the walls of 4 of my friends that have droids too.

OP
G

GameGripper

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks for all the support! As you can imagine, we got swamped yesterday an have been busy fulfilling those orders, answering questions, and updating our webpage. Most of the questions in this thread are covered in our FAQ, so check it out.

Also, I just added a new section with a Game Gripper giveaway posting!

Thanks!
Hyrum

Mawnee

Reaction score
Congrats on the sucess of your new product! :)

I'll definetly be buying one. Since they are currently backordered anyway I'll wait till I can select a button color when I order. I figure by the time you finally get around to adding that to the website you may be somewhat caught up lol :)

Big Lou

Reaction score
Well, I got my Game Gripper in Saturday. I must say, it makes SNES games INSTANTLY more enjoyable. When I have a bit more time, I will make a full review, possibly a video one.

But for now, I HIGHLY recommend the Game Gripper!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is really nice. Easy to carry and snap on.

solar

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:Wow, this is really cool looking. Fantasic idea. You'll have to be sure to let us know when you've got more in stock. I will certainly buy one!:D

spoooon

Reaction score
Are the bottoms of the buttons hard plastic or kind of rubberized? Can't listen to the audio from the video review at the moment.

solar

Reaction score
I bought a black with green buttons! I can't wait for it! :D

Me too! I was going to get the blue buttons, but I liked the translucent look better and there was no blue translucent.:i-m_so_happy:

Big Lou

Reaction score
Another video review I made:

[video=youtube;2WvQ_nbNhSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WvQ_nbNhSg]YouTube - Game Gripper - Gamepad for Motorola Droid Review[/video]