Droid Game Pad - Game Gripper

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very cool. If someone confirms this works on a seidio case, I'm buying one.

+1, would LOVE to have this but not at the cost of constantly having to remove my Seidio case. Any plans to make a case accommodating model?

andyschumann

Reaction score
wow.. just brilliant man.. but yes, constantly removing the case really does suck.. but the game pad is just a brilliant idea... :D

Big Lou

Reaction score
This actually makes Quake 3 (aka: Kwaak3) playable on the Droid! I still wish Kwaak3 would allow for the camera/volume buttons to be used. It's still a bit awkward using a face button to shoot when you already have your thumbs occupied by movement/look.

Kenny007

Reaction score
Very cool. If someone confirms this works on a seidio case, I'm buying one.

+1, would LOVE to have this but not at the cost of constantly having to remove my Seidio case. Any plans to make a case accommodating model?

+2 to this. Was overwhelmingly pleased to see this device available, but I don't think I'm willing to pop on and off my case for each use. With the Seidio case being the best yet I've had for my new Droid, I'd rather keep that on at all times rather than satisfy my urge to game on the device.

I'm sold in an instant if a case capable model becomes available (or it's simply confirmed that this will work with the Seidio case).

Kenny007

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll bite the bullet. Just ordered one with the intention on using it with a Seidio case. I'll report back on how well it does or doesn't work once it arrives.

pyrofreak

Reaction score
man that is a freaking awesome idea i hate trying to play rock n roll racing with the on screen buttons and D pad wow. i will be ordering one asap.:icon_ banana:

Big Lou

Reaction score
Anyone know of any market games (non-emulators) that have mappable keys? Perhaps we can make a compatibility list.

phreek

Reaction score
Awesome, I'm going to buy one next month. Can you map the angle keys to it yet? (up-right, down left, ect)

Smeech

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll bite the bullet. Just ordered one with the intention on using it with a Seidio case. I'll report back on how well it does or doesn't work once it arrives.

Way to be a giunea pig, Kenny! :icon_ banana:

Diordna

Reaction score
I bought a black one with translucent green buttons!

Anyone who has it now, works good???
Worth the 20 dollars? @.@

hypura

Reaction score

Way to be a giunea pig, Kenny! :icon_ banana:

I was -just- about to post about it, I hope it goes well!

If not, will it be possible to have a GameGripper customized to fit the Droid with a Seidio Case?