Droid Bionic needs to hurry up

Jacob9424

Reaction score
So yeah this phone supposed to come out in Q2 right? Well I just hope I get it soon because my original droid is slowly dieing on me. The keypad is loose and its really starting to lag up from so many apps and lack of RAM =p. Haha I go on a cruise in june anyone think it would be out by then? I want to be able to take pictures and videos with the powerful hd recording camera =p. I'm expecting delay like the thunderbolt though =/

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

WindedBison

Reaction score
I doubt the Bionic will be delayed like the Thunderbolt, it's basically the same phone as the Atrix save a few small differences. And I'm assuming the reason Motorola is waiting so long to release the Bionic is to make sure it plays nicely with the LTE network.

OP
Jacob9424

Jacob9424

Reaction score
That's what they claim the delay of the thunderbolt is lol. That was my first choice but since its already march and its stilll not out yet I might aswell just get the bionic.

allan1313

Reaction score
I am hoping for April or May. I think its just a LTE issue. Like others said they just want to make sure it is good on LTE before they release it.

Vito.a

Reaction score
The Thunderbolt came out today (Mar 17), so I would guess they will wait at least a month or two for the Bionic.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Sounds like a late April release. Don't know how true that holds, but I'm crossing my ringers. I've waited so long for a new phone worthy of an upgrade, and am tired of waiting.

Sent from my Droid

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I am waiting for the Bionic!!! i messed around with the Thunderbolt. Pretty Good but I am going to wait it out....