Droid 2 stuck on Motorola logo

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by NickxSfK, Oct 16, 2011.

1. NickxSfK

NickxSfK New Member

I rerooted my Gingerbread (stock) droid 2 today and attempted to install the MIUI ROM. I had the bootstrap recovery for Droid 2 and ROM Manager and did the neccessary steps there. Once in the boot from the bootstrap, I created a backup and installed the ROM from my SD. It successfully installed and i rebooted the phone. Now im stuck on the Motorola Logo.. I tried using sbf through RSDLite and it didnt work. I also tried stock recovery but pressing my search button did nothing for me at all. Im completely stuck. Do i bring the phone to Verizon or what?
  2. Norman

Norman New Member

Did you do a factory reset on the phone?
  3. lizard

lizard New Member

I believe you can only flash MIUI over top of CM7.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  4. MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL Member

Someone please help me with this. I tried to add a custom bootlogo. I put the logo on my sd card then went to bootstrap. It said ok after I pushed bootstrap recovery. I then pushed reboot recovery so my phone reboots only to stay stuck on the M logo. I've tried the hold X down with the power & then wipe data/factory reset followed by rebooting my phone. This just brings up the M logo yet again.
    Can someone please give me additional advice on how to get my D2 up & running again. :frown:

I'm able to get into my system recovery & see clockworkmod/, when I enter that there's an option for ../ & backup/. I go to backup/ & see two back ups I made previously. I'm having trouble selecting one of those backups. Maybe i'm not pushing the right button cause when I select either of those two, it takes me to ../.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
Search tags for this page
droid 2 bootstrap motorola logo

droid 2 stuck on motorola logo

droid razer frozen, only the motorola logo
droid x2 stuck at motorola logo

droid x2 stuck on motorola logo

instal rom droid 2 stuck logo