Droid 2 bricked?

Sohanon

Reaction score
Today I was trying out installing ROMs to my droid. I followed a guide saying to install a root, I think it was superoneclick, I installed bootstrap on my droid, and installed ROM manager, and had successfully installed a ROM. I tried to install a different ROM, and when I did, my phone restarted, and now I'm stuck at the M Motorola logo when it boots up. Is my phone bricked? If it is, how can I unbrick it?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
With the phone off, hold the x and power buttons on the keyboard until the Android pops up. Press the search button and recovery will come up. Wipe data, cache and reboot.

If that doesn't work, you're gonna have to sbf

CM74DX

OP
S

Sohanon

Reaction score
I forgot to post that, I already did that where you wipe the cache/data and reboot. It still leaves my phone at the M logo. I even left it there for about an hour, almost two hours. I've tried to SBF it...which involves using RSD lite right? I've tried it, but I always get an error on the second step. It creates the image file, but when it gets to loading RAM downloader for bootloader, it fails and I get this on my phone: Critical Error: 1337 510B

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Now try CM7. Best ROM out there...

CM74DX

OP
S

Sohanon

Reaction score
I'm loving CM7...but how do I get the market for it?

OP
S

Sohanon

Reaction score
When I use clockworldmod recovery it says E:Signature verification failed, Installation aborted.