Droid 2 Rom squidly v1.0.1

randyb69

Reaction score
Here it is trying to get busybox on install to implement correctly bricked my phone about 8 times so heres what I did it in /system/bin but I made a script so I can install it for you in emulator or adb type su and busy and your done! also once everything is loaded apps I would suggest zipaligning for maximum system performance to do so click debugging put it in pc mode reboot recovery mount systen (system,data,cache should so unmount) from adb type adb shell ,then su ,zipalign_apks let it run till it done then restart .

So I was going to install this ROM but my question is what is all involved here? I am somewhat confused. Do I just download from the mediafire link, install zip from sdcard? Please elaborate so I can install this rom. Thank you

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
none of my roms ever had two messaging apps also its an update zip randy the qoute pertains to scripts

randyb69

Reaction score
Awesome, I was just stating as far as the texting issue goes that it could be a possibility. On EPIC, I had the same issue. It was fixed by what I stated earlier, sorry I maybe should have clarified just a tad more...

On the other hand, thank you for your prompt response. I am going to apply the rom now, but I am also curious to know if any themes are compatible as of yet?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No I've got. 2 huge updates to the current roms going u in a few and .9 shoulb be out tommorow I modded nextheme to work and glass x so they are flawless I don't like bugs

If you like my work donate [email protected] paypal

randyb69

Reaction score
Awesome I love the glass x theme. Will that work for 1.0.1 or for. 09 only?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
.09 for now its not my theme so I would never just take it. Its 928 droids work if he updates to 2.3.15 I can