ROM Squidly 2.3.20 fullblur

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is my rom with full blur at install black bar all the goodies,overclock you name it.You can see the definitions of my scripts at my original thread.To install don't wipe mount system through clockwork (make sure both system and data is mounted they will say unmount if they are) and choose Squidly-v2.3.20fullblur.zip to install ,if problems arise then wipe and reinstall.You can switch from blur to no blur and have many options with this rom.Hers the link.SQUIDLY-v2.3.20fullblur.zip

If you like my work please donate via paypal [email protected]

gunz.jones

Reaction score
This whole odex/deodex thing is a little bothersome. Would loading this over a stock setup deodex? I haven't really studied the differences or seen anyone say exactly what the use is other than it looks like it frees up some space. Also, is there a away to slim out these roms before install? Like removing certain progs or such from the zip or would that mess it up?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Deodexing, from what Ive gathered does a few things. 1) does what you said, frees up space. 2) Makes things like the text on the clock in the notifications bar changeable. Which becomes important if you go to a black bar, or dark bar. etc. Im deodexed, and have noticed 0 ill side affects

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
ad3d53b7-880d-a64b.jpg

LOVIN....this so far, seems to be as stable as stock @ this point and really like the keyboard key spacing

hyatari

Reaction score
Did you do something with stagefright or opencore or tweak audio somehow in this rom? It cured streaming issues I've been having with subsonic and a lastfm issue as well. For that alone I gotta thank you! Also noticed the quadrant benchmark is sky high (gets thru 12th step in cpu bench much faster) which I've heard is a stagefright hack but not sure. Anyhow, info would be cool as others are having this issue with different phones over on the subsonic forums.

hyatari

Reaction score
There are some tiny white dots in the notification pulldown window. Seen here
ad1d0b6f-ae66-601f.jpg
not a huge deal but just lettin u know.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Will I have to do the facebook quick contact fix again in this rom?

wmnomore

Reaction score
There's a new keyboard in this?
I have the black stock android version i believe. screenshot?

gunz.jones

Reaction score
It's awesome...installed 3d gallery and removed some blur and dlna...the touch keyboard is great....and swype removed. Thanks for this contribution.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
I too, loaded this up last night after having some issues with fission. And so far so good. Great job!

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
There's a new keyboard in this?
I have the black stock android version i believe. screenshot?

ad3d53b7-e9f7-4b92.jpg

Stock keyboard the keys are touching each other as you can see in the pic these are spaced apart

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Been running this all day with my own low voltages on a 1ghz speed. Dont need anything better this rom is blazing fast! Battery life is incredible. Was texting and playing music for 6 hours straight and was only down to 60%. Squidly, you have outdone yourself! Thank you so much and excpect a donation from me very soon. :)