1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 Pro Touchscreen only works occasionally

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by PolishRifle, Nov 6, 2012.

  1. PolishRifle
    Offline

    PolishRifle New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Yesterday my droid 2 pro's touch screen stopped responding from time to time. When I reach the lock screen 90% of the time the slide lock will not respond. The other 10% it will unlock but after a few minutes it will stop responding again. I've done a factory reset already and no luck. Any ideas on the fix? I prefer not to get my "free" upgraded phone since I will have to get rid of my unlimited data plan.
Search tags for this page
android touchscreen works occassionally
,
droid 2 touch screen only working when closed
,

droid 2 will not slide on touch screen