1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Touchscreen not working

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Natbunny, May 16, 2013.

1. Natbunny

Natbunny New Member

Hi,
    The touchscreen on my LG P970 Optimus spontaneously died & will not work however many times I restart the phone. I was using whatsapp on it as it was running low on power & towards the end it just stopped registering my touch. I initially thought it was out of power but it wouldn't work even after I had it charged. I removed the battery pack & restarted the phone several times to no avail. The volume & power buttons work alright, just not the touchscreen & function buttons lining the base of the screen (menu, home, return & search). Anyone have any ideas as to what may be wrong with it? Much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!
Search tags for this page

android touch screen not working

android touch screen not working at all
android touch screen not working#gsc.tab
android touchscreen not working

droid 3 touch screen not working

droid touch screen not working
droid x touch screen not working

lg android touch screen not working

lg optimus touch screen not working
lg optimus touch screen stopped working
lg p970 touch screen not working