1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Pro touchscreen working only sometimes

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by happyfish1, Jun 13, 2013.

1. happyfish1

happyfish1 New Member

Hello,

My Droid Pro is doing something where it suddenly stops responding to any input from the touchscreen. Then, if I press the power button twice, it will bring up the lock screen. Sometimes, the lock slider will work and the phone will behave normally for a minute. Then it goes back to not responding. Other times, I have to press the power button several more times to get the lock slider to work.

I have not installed anything new lately. I have tried powering it down, and tried removing the battery for a few minutes and replacing it. Have also cleaned the screen with alcohol. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

--jodi
Search tags for this page

android touch screen not working sometimes

android touch screen only works sometimes

android touch screen works randomly
android touchscreen sometimes not responding
droid 3 screen only works occasionaly

droid x touchscreen not responding sometimes

my android pro touch screen works only sometimes
my android touch screen stops responding for sometime
my droid pro touchscreen is not working
my screen only works sometimes
sometimes my android touch screen doesnt work
touch screen is sometimes works
why is my android sometimes touch screen not working
why is my touch screen not working sometimes?
why sometimes my droid touchscreen stops working