Droid 2 Miui install/bug/questions&answers thread.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK so I dl miui. I'd like to hear some feedback. How is everybody liking it?

CM74D2

DROOIID

Reaction score
ok, I'll ask a dumb question....so I only rooted a couple weeks ago, and running CM7...to load MIUI, I can just flash through ROM Manager just like a nightly?

Sorry for the noob question. I actually have been looking for the answer to no avail.

I'd assume wipe and clear cache first.

Cole12

Reaction score
It's working fine for me, except for some reason the swype installer won't download. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Cole12

Reaction score
Thank you I got it to work!

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Dang it, I'm at work. I can't wait to get home and flash this. Does this ROM really change as much as it seems it does?

sent from my Droid 2 running Cyanogenmod 7

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It looks like it. I just jumped on liquid 2.4. Ill probably hit miui up in the morning

D2 Liquid 2.4

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Ok so I couldn't wait to install it. Wow it's nice. Definitely iPhone-ish, but a nice change of flavor. Completely changes what you think Android is supposed to be.

Sent from my DROID2 running MIUI

ricky82g

Reaction score
ok, I'll ask a dumb question....so I only rooted a couple weeks ago, and running CM7...to load MIUI, I can just flash through ROM Manager just like a nightly?

Sorry for the noob question. I actually have been looking for the answer to no avail.

that's what I did, flashed the latest cm7 nightlie, dl miui and installed through rom manager. I wiped data and cache to start fresh and it booted right up and I love it!!

jdubya

Reaction score

that's what I did, flashed the latest cm7 nightlie, dl miui and installed through rom manager. I wiped data and cache to start fresh and it booted right up and I love it!!

Roger that, I appreciate the info bud.

OP
S

superpopmonk

Reaction score
Is there a bug page yet? Because I definitely have an issue and I really need it fixed or I won't be able to make calls or texts... every five seconds my phone keeps saying "the process.android.acore. has stopped unexpectedley. Please try again". It keeps doing this every time I try to open stuff and it also does it by itself. Other than that this rom is amazing... I have already reinstalled and wiped everything... I need some ideas

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I suggested it because the op on rootwiki by the dev said cm07 or .340 though I thought it to be a typo I went a head and installed cyanogenmod anyway.