Dont Be Jealous

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im not jealous......if it had a physical keyboard then maybe.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Im not jealous...im posting this from a physical keyboard. On a device that doesn't have an awkward diving board at the bottom, or a topographical map on the back.

Dustinmj

Reaction score
This thread's funny... I have my Droid sitting next to me and I love it, but I'm flippen stoked to pick up my Incredible tomorrow.

When the next 1.5ghz Dual Core monster comes out, I'll be stoked to bend over and pay out the rear for that one too.

Tech Rocks :icon_ peace:

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
haha this phone does not need a physical keyboard to be honest it us easier to type in the the Droid. I
a big motor Droid fan but I think I'm switching to the incredible within a week. its lighting fast!! I've got my Droid oc to 1 ghz and it doesn't even feel that snappy

Big Cam

Reaction score
This thread's funny... I have my Droid sitting next to me and I love it, but I'm flippen stoked to pick up my Incredible tomorrow.

When the next 1.5ghz Dual Core monster comes out, I'll be stoked to bend over and pay out the rear for that one too.

Tech Rocks :icon_ peace:
That's the spirit!

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
I'm not jealous, just ready to finally put this **** of a camera behind me from the moto droid... other than that... I can;t waint until you can root it, so I can get my wifi tether back....

kmo

Reaction score
Oh well, here's to personal preference. I don't see the physical keyboard as a plus on the MDroid. For me it was very hard to use, I made all kinds on typing errors because I could not gt used to the small keys. Yes all of this tech will eventually leave us all wanting the next new thing. Just the way it goes these days with the technology moving as quick as it is....

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
The camera is simply amazing! Its really fast at taking pictures!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
and in about a year from now we will by rocking motorolas next version of the droid; then we will post how our 2 ghz processor is much faster. And our 12 mp camera takes better pics, the quad led flash makes taking pictures in the dark better. And the keyboard is 10 times better then on the original droid.

virtualhuman

Reaction score
Show me how to type form you keyboard..........nvrmnd. As long as you are happy. I prefer a keyboard.
And then let us know how text-heavy webpages (like this forum) look on that PenTile matrix. ;)

I think the Incredible is a nice enough phone, but I am definitely not jealous. And I'll go ahead and keep all 854x480 pixels I've got on the Droid, tyvm.

littlerick

Reaction score
i'm due a upgrade in 2 weeks, i'm still thinking if i should grab the incredible or wait for the next phone to come out lol. congrats on the new phone