Dont Be Jealous

taypotts

Reaction score
I'm posting this off a Droid incredible right now. Haha we got some in today. Its pretty sweet!

Googleaddict

Reaction score
Yeah, im not worried. In a month or two there will be an even better phone out. And when all of us moto droid users get a better phone you will still have your poor incredible. Lolz :p

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Show me how to type form you keyboard..........nvrmnd. As long as you are happy. I prefer a keyboard.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, it's a brother Android phone. They can call it a Droid if they want, who cares. It's a great phone, Droid is a great phone. I hope the Incredible does well.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Hey, it's a brother Android phone. They can call it a Droid if they want, who cares. It's a great phone, Droid is a great phone. I hope the Incredible does well.

Exactly. Everyone should be happy there is more growth with the Android Based phones with the introduction of the Incredible. Without growth, it'll wither out and die. I'm enjoying having options other than the iPhone and WinMo operating system. Just cause its not your idea of the perfect phone doesn't mean it isn't for someone else.

Beyond that, they posted because they were excited. How many people here can say they didn't make similar posts when they got their Droids.

Is it so hard to just be happy because someone got something they really like?

Ataranine

Reaction score

Exactly. Everyone should be happy there is more growth with the Android Based phones with the introduction of the Incredible. Without growth, it'll wither out and die. I'm enjoying having options other than the iPhone and WinMo operating system. Just cause its not your idea of the perfect phone doesn't mean it isn't for someone else.

Beyond that, they posted because they were excited. How many people here can say they didn't make similar posts when they got their Droids.

You can add me to that list. :)
I'm happy for the dude though... I guess. lol

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

You can add me to that list. :)
I'm happy for the dude though... I guess. lol

Hey, there's exceptions to every rule. ROFL

Googleaddict

Reaction score

True. Just think about how many people still have cheap flip phones or env's. We should be happy with our droids :)