Donating to DF

brando56894

Reaction score
IDK if I'm blind or what but I figured I'd donate a few bucks since I just got paid and have a decent amount of money, yet I cant find any place to do so!

OP
B

brando56894

Reaction score
Can you explain to my why I dont have a "supporting member" badge like everyone else does?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It seems that the admins haven't checked to see if there were payments, or maybe they forgot, etc...try PM'ing an admin (name in red, check the News section for Admin posts)

ConqSoft

Reaction score
vBulletin (the forum software running here) should automatically update your status once the payment clears. Did you pay with a Credit Card or an eCheck through PayPal? eChecks can take a while to clear....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hi Brando. I'm out for a couple hours but pm miami or Jim mariner and they will look into it for you. You should automatically update but we have had a few supporting members slip through.

Thanks for your support Brando. : )

Off topic Marlon Brando is my favorite actor: )

Sent from my Droid

OP
B

brando56894

Reaction score
I believe it was via paypal, I'm assuming it went through because I received the stickers in the mail about 4 or 5 days ago...

@CK
lol, he's referenced a lot when I mention my nickname. Mine originated from a typo by my friend back when I was in 5th grade (circa mid-90s), and it's stuck ever since, I even call myself brando, if you havent figured it out already my name is brandon :) Youre welcome for the support, I rarely ever donate to stuff (I keep saying that I'm going to donate to KDE/arch linux/chakra linux but I never do lol) but Ive found a wealth of information on here thats been extremely useful, im on here almost everyday, I got a big paycheck and figured hell why not?