Does Verizon do early early updates?/What should I buy?

tituswife

Reaction score
My update is March 18. Always another problem with Thunderbolt.

I want a large screen with lots of storage. 4G/LTE of course. And, not an iPhone.

Thanks!

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get an iPhone

Kidding.

Sometimes they do early upgrades, usually no more than 1 or 2 months out from Contract, and check your contract because sometimes the date they list is the early upgrade date, if its the actual expiration date, then you might get a 1 or 2 month early upgrade, you'll have to call them and find out.

There are plenty of really nice devices out right now, I would suggest just going into a VZW store and playing with the newest ones and buy based on your own personal opinion.

I have the new RAZR HD, and love it. Solid phone, great data connection, and fast as heck. Love it.

AirJunky

Reaction score
We are usually allowed to upgrade a couple months for the end of contract. I can log in on the VZW site & see when that is, shop for phones & see prices.

I picked up the RAZR Maxx HD recently & am lovin it.

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
Ha! March is my early date. Thought maybe for a sale, I could get it even earlier.

How long have you had your Razor? Do you hook it up to your TV? That is another feature I'd like.

Thanks!

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha! March is my early date. Thought maybe for a sale, I could get it even earlier.

How long have you had your Razor? Do you hook it up to your TV? That is another feature I'd like.

Thanks!

I've had it since release day, and yes, you can hook it up to your TV, I haven't, but I know you can.

And even with sales, they might not let you upgrade this early, but hey, call and ask, it never hurts, and the worse that can happen is they tell you no.

bohemouth

Reaction score
I Love the Razr maxx HD, and I have hooked it up to my TV it was incredible! screen is huge and beautiful. It's fast and the OS is intuitive. Get it! and probably by the time March rolls around you can get a great deal on it on Amazon. Or there will be five new and different Androids you can sink your teeth into. I love the Maxx HD, i hear the Razr HD is good too.

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
draiken78 said:
I tried a couple weeks ago and no earlier upgrade for me.

That's too bad. How early are you?

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
I'm seeing a trend here. People like the Razr.

Thank you for the input.