I might be screwed!

rickyrick3513

Reaction score
Well I bought the Verizon iPhone 4 yesterday the 6th of March, because I wanted to test it out, I know apple products are over rated and no worth buying but it was the same price as the Thunderbolt. So (if it comes out) I will switch for free to it. If it is under my 14 days. But has anyone heard anything? I mean come on February 24th, March 3, 4 and now 10th.:icon_evil: If this doesn't come out before the 20th of March I am forced to get the Droid X. Hopefully Best Buy will let me get the Thunderbolt if its over my 14 days if I give them the pre order receipt.

Reaction score
I woulda waited till the 17th personally. They said Q1 and I believe March 31st is the end of Q1. Also, you will not be switching for free, theres a $35 restocking fee

sidsixseven

Reaction score
RELEASE DATES HE SAID RELEASE DATES
:icon_ ban::icon_ ban::icon_ ban::icon_ ban::icon_ ban::icon_ ban::icon_ ban:

Just kidding -- in all seriousness, no one knows and the Mods have asked people not to discuss specific dates. I hope it doesn't take another 14 days but who knows at this point.

OP
R

rickyrick3513

Reaction score
Best Buy Question.

If I just got the Verizon iPhone 4 From Best Buy, Can I exchange it within 14 days to get the Droid X, And if I get the droid x can I switch again to the Thunderbolt if under 14 days? Probably not right?

OP
R

rickyrick3513

Reaction score
I woulda waited till the 17th personally. They said Q1 and I believe March 31st is the end of Q1. Also, you will not be switching for free, theres a $35 restocking fee

Well 35$ is nothing, I can just use the 50$ gift card you get with the pre order. Works out perfect.:icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You only get one swapout.

Munstir

Reaction score
If I just got the Verizon iPhone 4 From Best Buy, Can I exchange it within 14 days to get the Droid X, And if I get the droid x can I switch again to the Thunderbolt if under 14 days? Probably not right?

Wait did you start 2 threads about the same thing?

Thing is you could but I think you would have to pay full price for it once it's up after the 14 days because verizon makes you stick with the contract. That's what the guy at best buy told me when I was going to go get a phone to hold me off.

Raptor007

Reaction score
Well I bought the Verizon iPhone 4 yesterday the 6th of March, because I wanted to test it out, I know apple products are over rated and no worth buying but it was the same price as the Thunderbolt. So (if it comes out) I will switch for free to it. If it is under my 14 days. But has anyone heard anything? I mean come on February 24th, March 3, 4 and now 10th.:icon_evil: If this doesn't come out before the 20th of March I am forced to get the Droid X. Hopefully Best Buy will let me get the Thunderbolt if its over my 14 days if I give them the pre order receipt.

You have 30 days with Best Buy to exchange, but only 14 days to get out of your contract extension. So you have some time to go.

Raptor007

Reaction score

Well 35$ is nothing, I can just use the 50$ gift card you get with the pre order. Works out perfect.:icon_ banana:
I have swapped out two phones at Best Buy and did not pay a $35 exchange fee either. Just ask the store or check your receipt for the rules. BB is NOT a Verizon store.