Does email push to Droid

OP
G

gwkant

Reaction score
Importance of email never came to mind. I was told one thing by a DB at Verizon, and I was pretty sure he was wrong. Pushed it is.

floyd

Reaction score
The OP can always forward his email to hid gmail. Once gmail recieves it its oushed to the device. That's how I do it

Thanks Miami, I went into vdeck and set my personal domain's email accounts to forward to my gmail address and it's getting pushed now too. Was worried every forwarded email subject line would start with "FW:" but that's not the case (they're just getting "redirected"). I get everything in seconds now rather than having to wait for gmail to check my pop3 every half hour or so. :icon_ banana:

Guchi

Reaction score
quick question on this subject can you set gmail to hold your emails for a period of time (like when your sleeping)?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
quick question on this subject can you set gmail to hold your emails for a period of time (like when your sleeping)?

It's called the power button :icon_ banana:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:)
The OP can always forward his email to hid gmail. Once gmail recieves it its oushed to the device. That's how I do it

Thanks Miami, I went into vdeck and set my personal domain's email accounts to forward to my gmail address and it's getting pushed now too. Was worried every forwarded email subject line would start with "FW:" but that's not the case (they're just getting "redirected"). I get everything in seconds now rather than having to wait for gmail to check my pop3 every half hour or so. :icon_ banana:

Yep and now inside your gmail account. Go in to settings. From there you can set gmail so that if you reply to an email the person you are sending it to. won't see the gmail address. Only the address the orginally sent it to. That's way it's seemless of sorts

Guchi

Reaction score

It's called the power button :icon_ banana:
but i want to get phone calls since they could be important but i dont want to get woke up because somone tagged me on facebook or replied to my post on droidforums

floyd

Reaction score
:)

Yep and now inside your gmail account. Go in to settings. From there you can set gmail so that if you reply to an email the person you are sending it to. won't see the gmail address. Only the address the orginally sent it to. That's way it's seemless of sorts

Already had done that--even set rules for labeling! It's indeed seamless now. There's always a hack with this platform. Thanks again!