Do you like yor job?

ftajeffrey

Reaction score
I am in the fortunate situation of loving what I do, but what about you? Is it just something you do for income, or do you actually enjoy it?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Luckily I love to do it and it is good money.

Expensive living where I live so I'm happy.

Oxymoron

Reaction score
I love my job. A lot of my coworkers are comedians too, so that's an added bonus.

I run the electrical/automation department. We make specialty tin packaging. I am not allowed to talk about most of the products we make... but two of which aren't confidential are Altoids, and Pokemón. Next time you see an Altoids or Pokemón tin in a store, remember that Oxymoron was one of the people that assisted in the engineering of the equipment to manufacture them, and was solely responsible for the programming.

Fun stuff!

I just read that, and it sounds like I'm tooting my own horn. I'm not... I am just proud of what I do, and very grateful as well.

*customized tapatalk signature*

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am currently unemployed. The only thing I liked about my old job was taking product out to businesses. Dealing with the general public, the terrible business practices, office politics, and the lies were a major turn off.

CM74DX

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I hate my job!!!! 12hr night shift and forced overtime. Its why I'm in school to better myself. It pays the bills but I feel like I die a little inside every day I work.

end of line...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hate my job!!!! 12hr night shift and forced overtime. Its why I'm in school to better myself. It pays the bills but I feel like I die a little inside every day I work.

end of line...

That's exactly how I felt.

CM74DX

NTRS

Reaction score
I work 24 hr shifts. Fml. Being in the military sucks at times. But when I deploy I enjoy it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

sk102704

Reaction score
I like the people I work with and the pay is pretty good but I HATE my job! But in this economy and with so many people out of work I am glad I have it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

romankc

Reaction score
I'm a controller (yea, a bean counter) for a large manufacturing company and I LOVE my job and the people I work with are a hoot! It is so diversified and I'm never wearing the same hat very long, which keeps it from being boring and making the time fly. I couldn't have said it better about being lucky to just have a job in this economy. I count my blessings everyday (right after the beans, lol).

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i absolutely love my job. I was a network network systems analyst for one of the largest insurance company in the world for years and walked away from it to become a Charter boat Captain out of south Florida. I run private trips between Ft Lauderdale and the Bahamas and do the occasional sport fishing charter.

I make close to double what i made before but since i only work 6 or 7 months a year it comes out to about the same.

captain howdy

Reaction score
I love my job/line of work. Im a master goldsmith. I make jewelry. The pay is ok and job security is awesome. Been doing this for 20+ years.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

lockman

Reaction score
HATE my job. HATE what I do. Been a locksmith for going on 20 years. Used to love what I do and who I work for. But the politics and backstabbing have gotten to be too much. Problem is, I make good money, more than I could anywhere else. Guess that's a good problem to have.

Carrier pigeon-ed from my Galaxy S Tab