Do we have a date for Bionic Fix Update to fix data issue?

ripper2860

Reaction score
And sometimes my signal will go to white bars only and no network connection. Do you think the update will fix that too?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

It's supposed to fix the issue according to VZ. Reports are that it Fixes it for some. Improves it for most. Has NO affect for others.

Reaction score
It's hard to tell if anything is fixed because of all VZW's data issues lately. When the data connection drops, you don't know whether it's the phone or the network. :mad:

bioniclover

Reaction score
There will be times where it drops to white bars and doesn't say 4g 3g or anything. Is that part of the problems too

rdgxray

Reaction score
Yes that is the data drop issue almost everyone is reporting with the bionic

Only the dead have seen the end of war ... and trolls :)

SEColwell

Reaction score
I pulled the update this morning......camera works much better.....4g seems to be connected more than before

bioniclover

Reaction score
How do i get the update .... will it just show up on my phone?

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
BIONIC OTA result

I downloaded this morning. Camera is fixed. Data drop/loss is NOT fixed. Exactly the same. Happened all day just like always and had to use airplace on/off as usual. I need to talk to VZW about giving this phone back for full credit and hope there is a better handset out there that is not defective as all BIONICS apparently are. I loved my D1 and never had an issue. This one does a lot of great things, but the data issue has not been repaired and I've had it since 14 September. Very dissapointed in MOTO after this OTA. I waited patiently and gave them the chance, didn't call tech support everyday, stayed loyal, and expected a fix in a timely manner. Time to move on it appears. Really dissapointed in how this was/is being handled. I understand this isn't the only MOTO handset to have this issue.

bioniclover

Reaction score
Is it possible for your data to drop if your in a place with bad verizon service? Persay a basement?

bioniclover

Reaction score
Mine is still dropping now. Wtd moto.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Is it possible for your data to drop if your in a place with bad verizon service? Persay a basement?

I think the towers are still being updated. The fix does work. People with data connectivity issues are more than likely in an area where the towers haven't been tweaked yet.

bioniclover

Reaction score
In my school i nver get 4g. Is that supposed to happen

bioniclover

Reaction score
someone please help. I rarely have have data connection loss outside of school but in school it drops all the time. No internet connection etc. Why???