bionic bluetooth connection issue

djmatt8787

Reaction score
so i tried looking through (most) of the 50-something pages before posting this...:

i have a bionic, running 5.5.893 w/ root. i have the Motorola H17 bluetooth earpiece. everything was fine till i last ran bionicpathsaver to remove the last few remnants of the R3L3AS3Droot (which i had a bad experience with). anyway, i found the radio.zip file, and i was going to run it, but then thought that was for the cellular connection, so it wont fix my bluetooth...

my issue is, turn bluetooth on in bionic, turn on H17, earpiece enters pairing mode, bionic sees H17, pairing complete. if i turn the H17 off and back on, it SHOULD automatically reconnect, but it doesnt. also, after the first power cycle following the FIRST connection, i have to go into bluetooth properties on the droid, and click "paired, not connected" over and over till it connects.

advice?

OP
djmatt8787

djmatt8787

Reaction score
so i tried looking through (most) of the 50-something pages before posting this...:

i have a bionic, running 5.5.893 w/ root. i have the Motorola H17 bluetooth earpiece. everything was fine till i last ran bionicpathsaver to remove the last few remnants of the R3L3AS3Droot (which i had a bad experience with). anyway, i found the radio.zip file, and i was going to run it, but then thought that was for the cellular connection, so it wont fix my bluetooth...

my issue is, turn bluetooth on in bionic, turn on H17, earpiece enters pairing mode, bionic sees H17, pairing complete. if i turn the H17 off and back on, it SHOULD automatically reconnect, but it doesnt. also, after the first power cycle following the FIRST connection, i have to go into bluetooth properties on the droid, and click "paired, not connected" over and over till it connects.

advice?

so i factory reset the phone, that didnt work, another guy told me to wipe cache, and that did??? i dont get it but im not gonna argue. it works now!