do i have to repurchase this app?

xoluvsdance12

Reaction score
My phone was rooted and I had rom manager premium, set cpu, titanium backup, etc. on my phone. Well I lost root and had to reroot my phone. I backed up my apps first, and I know when you log into your google account, google automatically downloads all the apps you purchased. Set CPU and the other apps I bought are still there, but Rom manager premium is gone (though i still have the free one). When I go to the market to download it, it tells me I have to pay for it even though I already bought it once. I really prefer not to pay for it a second time, so is there anything I can do to get it back?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
are you sure u purchased it through the market?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Email Koush (developer)

My phone was rooted and I had rom manager premium, set cpu, titanium backup, etc. on my phone. Well I lost root and had to reroot my phone. I backed up my apps first, and I know when you log into your google account, google automatically downloads all the apps you purchased. Set CPU and the other apps I bought are still there, but Rom manager premium is gone (though i still have the free one). When I go to the market to download it, it tells me I have to pay for it even though I already bought it once. I really prefer not to pay for it a second time, so is there anything I can do to get it back?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

OP
X

xoluvsdance12

Reaction score
I emailed Koush two days ago and he hasn't responded. Does anyone know if he usually responds quickly? I don't know if I should wait longer or if he's just not going to email me.