I have decided to go ahead with the sale price for motox $325 for 32 g. Now the question is should I order the developer edition or not, same price. You just don't get to design it yourself. I am not a phone techie and have always been happy with my stock RAZR Maxx which still runs great. With news that Moto has verified they will upgrade the X to " L" is when it is released they have removed my only doubt. Can we trust them to follow through? My thought was that the DE model would be more desirable if I decide to sell.