Have a Droid F/S

bgro

Reaction score
Hello,

I can't seem to find a place on this forum to Buy/Sell stuff so if this is not the place to do it mods please delete (sorry!).

I went back to the iPhone (I know I know). It just better suits MY personal needs so now I have a Droid for sale. Below is the description that I used on craigslist:

For sale is a gently used MINT Motorola Droid for Verizon Wireless. Selling price is $400 (w/ free shipping up to $20) and includes the following:

- Motorola Droid phone
- Box w/ original accessories (micro-usb cable, 16gb micro sd card, paperwork, etc)
- Verizon Shell/Holster case combo - see picture or you can see the unit on the Verizon Wireless website

Reason for the sale is that I switched to the iPhone again as it is more suited for my needs. Droid was bought on 12/21/09 so less than 2 months old and has ALWAYS been kept in the shell/holster combo since the day of purchase.

Droid is in MINT condition and I will provide the ESN number to serious buyers so they can call Verizon and verify that this Droid can be activated on their account.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not positive about this, but I don't think the buyer will be able to use those paid apps since they will be linked up with your email address. Either way, bump for a good deal.

OP
B

bgro

Reaction score
I'm not positive about this, but I don't think the buyer will be able to use those paid apps since they will be linked up with your email address. Either way, bump for a good deal.

Well if that's the case then I will ship for free (up to $20). Can anyone confirm this information?

M

Matth3w

Yeah they are connected to your account. When they log into the phone with their GMail address the apps will not be available for updates...although they MIGHT be still working on the phone in their current state.

OP
B

bgro

Reaction score
Yeah they are connected to your account. When they log into the phone with their GMail address the apps will not be available for updates...although they MIGHT be still working on the phone in their current state.

Thanks for the info. Edited original post to reflect this information.