delema here= original x or refurb x?

jubigret

Reaction score
i'm on my 2nd phone and its a refurbished. visually it's fine, but after a couple months now it bumps me out of phone calls before they connect so that i have to redial. I didn't realize that the booting was a global issue, that was why i got the 2nd phone.

Reaction score
I have had refurbs in the past. Never really an issue. It just sucks when you see something like a scratch that didn't exist on your original. You can always reject a refurb if it isn't up to standards.

That is a PIA though. But I gave only heard a few bad stories. Never anything I have experienced.

Go for it.

Sent from my DROIDX

barski

Reaction score
the past couple of days i have been having problems with excessive battery usage. I backed up my rom off my old phone with ROM Manager, installed it back onto my new phone that i have right now. I didn't install anything new. I got 8 hours of it today with no use. I started it up this morning. Set it down. I just checked it now because the notification light was flashing. checked my message then it went dead. Does it seem like something with the phone or just put a fresh ROM on there and give it ago.