[ROM] DC13 Final D1 build

linuxmel

Reaction score
Thanks again Davros!

Did the update to DC13, Android 2.2.3 build FRK76

First I prepared an updated Gapps, download link for my updated Gapps: Google-Apps.zip
This Gapps contains the following updated files (downloaded original Gapps from DC12 thread sticky) ...
CarHomeGoogle.apk
Gmail.apk
kickback.apk
soundback.apk
talkback.apk
VoiceSearch.apk
Vending.apk (market 3.3.11)
and the latest Superuser.apk

Then booted into clockworkmod recovery, formatted cache, formatted system, wiped dalvik cache

Installed DC13 ROM zip, my updated Gapps zip, and CorCor's Elite 250-1000 v3 kernel zip, download link for this kernel: 250-1000_LV_Elite_Series_v3_.zip

Booted back up, let things settle down a bit, updated the superuser binary per notification from new Superuser.

Re-applied Metamorph update to framework for round battery icon and blue GPS icon.

Good to go, everything working fine, painless update!

Oops missed one thing the docking sounds :) Installed also in clockworkmod recovery docking sounds zip (contains only the docking sounds), download link: DockingSound.zip

captdroid - I had to take out the talkback.apk from the set you put together, it would not stop force closing. I don't use it anyways.
How can I change the top bar colors so the 3g shows?

thanks!!

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You could flash vanilla theme after I fix it or any other dc12 themes

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

captdroid

Reaction score
captdroid - I had to take out the talkback.apk from the set you put together, it would not stop force closing. I don't use it anyways.
How can I change the top bar colors so the 3g shows?

thanks!!

I run the black bar now and a metamorph update for those icons... try using posted above by overtwo "3g fix" so the 3g shows.

Don't know why you had trouble with the talkback.apk. That talkback came directly from the market update and I used the google apps zip I posted to install mine after wiping system and it works fine.

Last edited:
OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Someone might make one. I prolly won't. To busy with life and ics for our D3s

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
CHANGE OF PLANS as to the fact i cant get online cuz everyone is hammering my server rom is now posted here...All the love of a DC build updated newest build FRK76 all DC12 themes will work. Enjoy

Read it again. ;)