Dark Edge for Sapphire!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Only problem is with the battery percentage. They are overlapping. It doesn't show in screenshot but at 90% the bug shows. I went into gem and set the color to black but it slightly distorts it. Not a huge issue.

Anyway this is my set up right now.

Sent from my Droid

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Dev tools is force closing on me. Anybody else?

Sent from my Droid

KevinR91

Reaction score
I really want that blue version, I cant stand yellow lol. Also is the browser a little weird looking for anyone else?

shocka2430

Reaction score
browser looks right to me. what kinda issue you have with it maybe i just didnt notice

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
browser looks right to me. what kinda issue you have with it maybe i just didnt notice

Notification bar is not right.

I just want to make it clear that these are very small issues considering the massive undertaking porting this UI.

Great job bgill............VERY good job. Its genius what you have accomplished.

Sent from my Droid

shocka2430

Reaction score
Yeah Cereal i dont have a problem with this theme at all just trying to help him out since i dont see anything wrong with the browser. What do you see wrong with the notification bar? If you arent using a live wall it will be black if thats what your seeing i went through that when i was running the stock rom. If its something else i'm sure Bgill will get it fixed with his next release.

velocity92c

Reaction score
I can't see what I'm typing in handcent because the font is white and the battery percentages are overlapping. Also my notification bar itself looks very strange, but that may be by design. I thought the browser looked strange too but that also may be by design. This is my first experience with DE.

shocka2430

Reaction score
i went in the gem settings and changed the battery percent to black and then took that bar all the way down i'm guessing it is for transparency lol you could try that.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i went in the gem settings and changed the battery percent to black and then took that bar all the way down i'm guessing it is for transparency lol you could try that.

in gem you can turn off the battery percentage all together thats what I did. the Dark Edge team PS the battery to have percentages in there! I would have to edit the images themselves to fix it! Dark Edge Blue within the hour!

velocity92c

Reaction score
My twitter widget theme looks nothing like my fb widget theme also. I like the theme but finding more kinks by the minute. I can't really complain since I couldn't do it in a million years lol.

shocka2430

Reaction score
I didnt know you could do that Bgill i will check out my gem settings again. Awesome i was wanting the blue theme just figured you'd take a break since it was a pita to port haha. Anyways great work man if i knew how to port i would help ya out on this stuff. I may go read up on it so i can try this myself sometime.