Dark Edge for Sapphire!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love this look, goes well with my custom launcherpro! cant wait for the music player themed. but can deal with stock one for now

Screen Shots!

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I know how much everyone hates metamorph, so you should all thank bgill for doing this. It's the only reason its in update.zip form and gives you a painless install. :D

wingdo

Reaction score
Running it now Brian, awesome job! Looking forward to Red or Blue (yellow is a tad too subtle for my eyes). Take a night off (or two) you deserve it!

Mikejl

Reaction score
So good to see you back in the thick of theming again Brian. I don't know if you will ever port your Team Chaos' signature "Redrum" to another ROM or not, but if I see that or GMG theme ported to Sapphire sometime in the future, I will double the appreciation I've shown for your themes in the past.

Mike

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Post #2 updated with a apk I missed!

Syraz

Reaction score
so anyway to get the font color on google maps to be black and not white? with lattitude the color is white so can not read names/location, this also pretains to handsent, can't see whar I am typing

Last edited:

shocka2430

Reaction score
Thanks Bgill looking good. I'm not much for yellow but i'll rock it till you take a break and get some different colors. Here's a screen.

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Heres what mine looks like:
phone.png
CAP2010072522031.jpg
incall.png

Reaction score
Brian nice to see you around again. Leave it to you to come back with this big of a Bang!!!

Great work and I hope to see more of your work.