Dam you asurion!!!!!!!!!

FolsomFear

Reaction score
so my droid1 finaly broke..... the rail that holds the screen on bent from contant opening and closing, so now the screen is coming off!!! i called asurion and, as you all know, the droid 1 is on back order. they told me i can exchange it for an eris or a devour. this sucks so hard!!!!!! maybe ill just superglue the screen on and forget replacing it... toughts???

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It sounds like a Verizon/Motorola warranty issue to me, call VZW or take it in, if it has broke from poor manufacturing as opposed to a drop or damage caused by you the consumer then they might replace it at no cost

As far as Asurion goes, speak with a supervisor, as the eris or devour answer is an insufficient one

Last edited:
OP
FolsomFear

FolsomFear

Reaction score
i called VZW and the sent me to asurion..... my phone still works perfeclty fine, its just the screen hangs off. im gonna glue it down and just not use the hard keyoard anymore... i have a feeling if i get a replacment dorid that it will have problems... so i guess ill made due

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sounds like a warranty issue to me too. I think you should perhaps go to a factory store and let them see the phone.