D1-miui-1.1.22.1

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
saving this and ill try it next flash.... does it also free up some space?

Honestly I'm not sure if it does, but it might. All I know is the method I use works. Never any problems of any kind. And if it works on five different Droids with Miui, then it should work on everyones pretty much. Always do a full wipe before installing any Rom. You get the best results.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thanks, I always wipe- data, cache, davlik with any release but i'll try the other stuff, won't hurt any..... plus with miui backup getting everything back is just toooo easyyyy

The only problem with Miui Backup is that it won't reinstall apps if they are on the SD card. Most of mine are, so I have to use TiBu, which is time consuming. If I batch install, TiBu puts everything on the phone and I run out of space. Does anyone know an easier way?

tu3218

Reaction score
My market is only showing paid apps..I tried the suggestion of deleting market cache and data but it still only shows the paid apps. Anyone else having this problem or any other suggestions?

geoff5093

Reaction score
My market is only showing paid apps..I tried the suggestion of deleting market cache and data but it still only shows the paid apps. Anyone else having this problem or any other suggestions?
That's happened to me a few times when I install a new ROM, usually it's because Google hasn't synced all of my information before I go to the market. Try going into accounts and force a sync, then go back into market. Also, rebooting sometimes does the trick.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Honestly I'm not sure if it does, but it might. All I know is the method I use works. Never any problems of any kind. And if it works on five different Droids with Miui, then it should work on everyones pretty much. Always do a full wipe before installing any Rom. You get the best results.

Thanks, I always wipe- data, cache, davlik with any release but i'll try the other stuff, won't hurt any..... plus with miui backup getting everything back is just toooo easyyyy

The only problem with Miui Backup is that it won't reinstall apps if they are on the SD card. Most of mine are, so I have to use TiBu, which is time consuming. If I batch install, TiBu puts everything on the phone and I run out of space. Does anyone know an easier way?

There is a setting under preferences to force install to previous location.

hoppermi

Reaction score
That's happened to me a few times when I install a new ROM, usually it's because Google hasn't synced all of my information before I go to the market. Try going into accounts and force a sync, then go back into market. Also, rebooting sometimes does the trick.

Clearing data and cache in the market app fixed this for me last time it happened.

Reaction score

I use TiBu every week when I wipe and flash each new Miui. IMO it is the best. If you go into the preferences in TiBu you can set it under "Restoration Settings" to Force to same location. If you are running any 2.2 or above ROM, TiBu will restore your apps to their original location, whether that was the phone's memory or the SD card.

Give it a try.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Can't DL "no wipe" , Dolphin HD browser , MIUI 1.1.22 .
Something I am doing wrong , says "web page not available" . says it might be temporarily down or may have moved , weird .
Just tried with , regular browser , same error , "web page not available" .

Reaction score
Can't DL "no wipe" , Dolphin HD browser , MIUI 1.1.22 .
Something I am doing wrong , says "web page not available" . says it might be temporarily down or may have moved , weird .
Just tried with , regular browser , same error , "web page not available" .

Just downloaded it. No problem. Sound like maybe their's an issue with Dolphin.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
If you read the last sentence , I stated that I used the default browser as well , so not just Dolphin problem , something else .

EddyBalls

Reaction score
Anyone know how to (if it's possible) get the Call Recording function to work? As in the option during a call where you record the call? It just creates 0kb files in my MIUI folder. Any help will be appreciated thanks :D

ChamDroid

Reaction score
hey guys,
ive been running this rom on and off for a while and its been mostly because i keep getting random reboots. Also, is there a fix for the keyboard light? Without that its really hard to type text messages at night.

thanks,
ChamDroid