Custom Graphix for your Devices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushpancake

Reaction score
Hello Everyone in the Android community,

I'm the founder of Link removed and I used to make themes for the Blackberry devices. Now I'm in the process of re-vamping my website and gearing it mainly towards the ANDROID devices because let's face it Android rocks! I can pretty much do any custom graphics using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator for your devices. I consider myself a "Photoshop PRO".

I can create:
  • Custom Wallpapers
  • Icons
  • Logos
  • Signatures
  • And much much more!
I'm also looking for some knowledgeable people that can turn an image or images into BootLogos & BootAnimations. You will be able to make updates and posts on my site, get your own e-mail address ([email protected]), and many more perks.
If you're interested in teaming up with me or would just like some custom graphics made, please feel free to either PM me, visit the contact section on my site,

Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Dustin0308

Reaction score
What info would you need to make something for us..lets say like custom icons?
Hello Everyone in the Android community,

I'm the founder of DanielsDesign and I used to make themes for the Blackberry devices. Now I'm in the process of re-vamping my website and gearing it mainly towards the ANDROID devices because let's face it Android rocks! I can pretty much do any custom graphics using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator for your devices. I consider myself a "Photoshop PRO".

I can create:
  • Custom Wallpapers
  • Icons
  • Logos
  • Signatures
  • And much much more!
I'm also looking for some knowledgeable people that can turn an image or images into BootLogos & BootAnimations. You will be able to make updates and posts on my site, get your own e-mail address ([email protected]), and many more perks.
If you're interested in teaming up with me or would just like some custom graphics made, please feel free to either PM me, visit the contact section on my site, send an e-mail to [email protected], or you may text me @ [239] 961-1424

Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

B

bthomp21

pretty sure since you arent a vendor, this isnt allowed.

OP
kushpancake

kushpancake

Reaction score
Icons?

Just what kind of style, color, shape, etc.... If you have any images of icons you'd like me to create just post them on here or e-mailv them to me.

OP
kushpancake

kushpancake

Reaction score
Huh?

I'm not sure what having to be a vendor has anything to do with my thread. I own my own freelance design business. As a matter of fact, it's an LLC!
dancedroid

Dustin0308

Reaction score
Ok thanks..and I don't see how its not ok lol..are you requesting money? And could you PM me some samples of what you have done?

I'm not sure what having to be a vendor has anything to do with my thread. I own my own freelance design business. As a matter of fact, it's an LLC!
dancedroid

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

I'm thinking if he doesn't have a donate button, claiming to be a Themer w/out Admin/Mod consent, that he can advertise to make custom designs. And no where in there did he say that he would do it for an amount. But then again I haven't been wrong today so this could be #1 ;)

Did I mention I also didn't open my mouth all day, that helps.

Dustin0308

Reaction score
Exactly..plenty of people have been posting their custom icons and what not..lol why can't he..give the man a break..plus he might be good :)

I'm thinking if he doesn't have a donate button, claiming to be a Themer w/out Admin/Mod consent, that he can advertise to make custom designs. And no where in there did he say that he would do it for an amount. But then again I haven't been wrong today so this could be #1 ;)

Did I mention I also didn't open my mouth all day, that helps.

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
He's doing nothing wrong and offering quite the attractive service to people for free. Cool it!

As for the actual topic of the thread, here are a couple links that might be good to refer to for you to learn more:
Absolutely amazingly beautiful and unique images to use with ADW Launcher or LauncherPro to heavily customize the UI appearance on the homescreen.
How to create custom boot logos for Android
How to create custom boot animations for Android

I think that should get you a lot of information. For creating ROM themes, you have a LOT of reading to do. And apparently metamorph is your friend. I know very little about the creation of themes, so I can't help you much here. (sorry!)

eriscrazy

Reaction score
I think that some of the devs should see if they can turn some of your work into bootlogos/ animations that woudl be awesome? Am I wrong?

Sent from my Liberated Droid X!

OP
kushpancake

kushpancake

Reaction score
@eris have you seen my some of the stuff I have designed? When it comes to Ps (photoshop) I am a master. LoL well atleast I think I am... I wanted to team up with Chekmate because he knows how do bootlogos and animations... I have a lot of researching to do about doing the customizing myself. I really want to know how to change the battery and signal meters without flashing a rom or whatever...

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Yes I did look at your work and it is good. I'm no professional but I think it is cool.

Sent from my Liberated Droid X!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2: until the OP can post within the Guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.