Crusade of Destiny => 3D RPG with awesome graphics is on the way

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crusade of Destiny

Slow but sure the number of good Android games and their developers is growing. I already wrote about the promising title "welcome to hell 3d" from DVIDE ARTS. But that´s not the only game they decided to bring on our devices. They also are working on their port from the genius iphone roleplay game Crusade of Destiny !

Means we android users will get FINALLY a very good RPG with nice graphics, interesting gameplay and interesting setting. This is again a big step in the history of game development for googles OS. A guy from DVIDE ARTS already told, that the release of such devices like the droid and the nexus was a game changing for upcoming games.

So prepare yourself for a wave of good games and for the adventure in Crusade of Destiny !

[video=youtube;h4aZllbFIfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4aZllbFIfM"]YouTube - Crusade Of Destiny Android Game on Google Phone Nexus One - Best Mobile 3D RPG[/video]

crusadeofdestiny020.png

Crusade-of-Destiny-11.jpg

img_0193.jpg

Crusade-Of-Destiny-1.2.jpg

Varking

Reaction score
That is actually really sweet and this makes me have a sigh of relief. Finally! Also, take a look at Runes MMORPG. It is only in Alpha/Beta right now but next week will be a huge graphics overhaul for the game and it is already in 3d.

It is being built for the Android only, from the ground up.

R?nes - MMORPG

Once the game is updated next week I will post a review of the update and share with the community here if I feel the game is going in the right direction and if it will have mass appeal for mmo, and for rpg fans.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah i know, i wrote the runes thread too and gave the link for beta testing :). but this one looks definately a lot nicer in my opinion - just in terms of graphics of course. the fights in runes are 3d but the game itself isnt right now. but im looking forward for runes too. all comments depending on runes you can write in this thread :

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-runes-beta-test-create-your-account-now.html

greets :)

demon69120

Reaction score
I hated that game on my iPhone because after the guy sent me to help the queen I had no idea where she was.

Reaction score
Read a couple reviews of the iPhone version. They aren't exactly ranting and raving about it. :wacko: Hopefully by the time it hits Android they'll fix a lot of the mechanics.

Anybody know if they've made significant updates to the iPhone version?

oc noob

Reaction score
When it first came out I thought the developer was bat-sh!t crazy for asking $10 for it and so did reviewers, but he fixed most of the problems people complained about and dropped the price. In addiktion he added a lot of content.

At this point this game is one of the best rpgs on the iphone and easily the best rpg on the droid when it is released.

There are some strange mechanics in the game like selling items is a little different, but a browse through the very brief starter guide helps a lot.

oc noob

Reaction score
When it first came out I thought the developer was bat-sh!t crazy for asking $10 for it and so did reviewers, but he fixed most of the problems people complained about and dropped the price. In addiktion he added a lot of content.

At this point this game is one of the best rpgs on the iphone and easily the best rpg on the droid when it is released.

There are some strange mechanics in the game like selling items is a little different, but a browse through the very brief starter guide helps a lot.

Reaction score
That's good to hear! After looking at those reviews, I was thinking it's still a dud. I'm definitely excited to hear more about this game! :icon_ banana: