"Spectral Souls - Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires" Tactical RPG

okuden

Reaction score
All these chars look great cannot wait to play this story out. All thank you for all the info on the game its great that y'all are taking the time to post in these forums about it.

Tominator

Reaction score
looks cool cant wait ! we appreciate the information about the game

OP
H

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
We are happy that you appreciate the characters design :) , the game is pretty big in term of character diversity, i am not going to tell everything now but we will have up to 84 characters involved in the whole story of the game... not of all them will be playable, but most of them :p , we will introduce new characters every weeks now until the game is released so stay tuned :)

Reaction score
Oh man I am super psyched! I registered just to post this, that your disgaea series for playstation has easily eaten up over two hundred hours of my free time this year

Oh man ill buy five copies of this game when it comes out

OP
H

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
Oh man I am super psyched! I registered just to post this, that your disgaea series for playstation has easily eaten up over two hundred hours of my free time this year

Oh man ill buy five copies of this game when it comes out

Thank you very much for your support :D

Now some new characters from the game :

"Choco"

Vanilla's slightly younger twin sister. Chocois always following in Vanilla's destructive wake, cleaning up the mess. Vanilla tends to do whatever she wants, and often ends up causing more damage than she prevents. Then Choco comes through, using her healing magic to undo all the carnage. It sounds unfair, but Vanilla's crazy behavior has allowed Choco to become an amazing healer. This delicious duo is known throughout Varanoire.

choco.png

OP
H

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
"Dragen"

Commander in the Reformed Simba Army. He was an original member of the Fitishia Liberation Army and rose quickly through the Simba ranks. His promotion to commander is remarkable because standard procedure was to promote only those who were veteran members of the former Simba regime. He is a strict military man, but he has an inviting attitude. He is kind to superiors and underlings alike. He became Leila's advisor when she was promoted to Head Commander.

dragen.png

OP
H

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
"Souen"

A samurai warrior from the land of Muromachi. He's devoted to his lord to the point that if his lord were to die, Souen would put his sword to his own stomach. While Muromachi was under Simba rule, he came to admire and respect the Simba leadership. And when the Reformed Simba Empire appeared, he eagerly pledged his services and loyalty to them. He is a true Samurai Master and has brought swift death to his every opponent.

souen.png

OP
H

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
"Frederika"

An elf girl known for her amazing ability with the Breaker weapon. She's very kind and hates war. Before the war, she was studying to become a vet so she could help the animal victims of violence and overdevelopment. She was working with Cuo in Sunrio Forest when she noticed how ferocious the creatures were becoming. She contacted her former teacher, Yunellia, for advice, which led to the formation of the Rozess Liberation Army. After defeating the demonic monsters, the former classmates decided to try and solve the larger issues of war and inter-species struggles.

frederica.png

OP
H

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
"Klause"

Joined the Demon Army during the Second Neverland War. He uses his dazzling spear to command the battlefield. He is known as Raining Stone for the way he falls on his helpless victims. However, he is very caring and treats new soldiers like his own children. Outside of battle, he can always be found singing or dancing, and generally acting a fool. All manner of creatures love him for his kind, caring, cheerful personality.

klause.png

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a quick suggestion: Please make the game touch-enabled, and allow the trackball to be used as a directional pad for selecting small items (when necessary), but please make the game touch friendly (NO reliance on an on-screen gamepad)

on screen gamepads are very hard to use even on a phone with a good multitouch screen, and on phones with screens that only support 2 touches and/or have issues, they can be extremely frustrating.

Edited by moderator. All Aposts must be in English

Once again, I'm pumped about this game!
icon_%20banana.gif
icon_%20banana.gif
icon_%20banana.gif
icon_%20banana.gif
icon_%20banana.gif
icon_%20banana.gif
icon_%20banana.gif

BenjaminJC

Reaction score
Wage: Awesome looking, fearsome monster....hates war.

Klaus: Joined the demon army....loves kids and animals and rainbows.

True RPG.

killfist

Reaction score
This game looks EPIC! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Do you guys have a website?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
H

hyperdevbox

Reaction score
Hello,

We have just released a new "Sneak" preview video of "Spectral Souls - Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires" for Android (running on a Droid X) :)

[video=youtube;OoUa-UT2EQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoUa-UT2EQE]YouTube - "Spectral Souls - Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires" Android - GamePlay video (work in progress) #2[/video]