Earth and Legend now out!

solar

Reaction score
Earth and Legend for Android is out now! Its from Dvide Arts, the makers of Crusade of Destiny. It's an 3D action RPG that features full day/night cycles, dynamic weather, WiFi multiplayer and pets. If you've played Crusade of Destiny, you have an idea of how it feels. Though the game mechanics are much more fleshed out this time. The town is more active, the world layout is more complex and the graphics are much better. It's actually the best looking game on android that I've played up to this point and it controls well to boot. I absolutely recommend this game if you like action RPG's in a fantasy setting.
:icon_ banana:

Site link

Android Market link
:icon_ banana:

View attachment 40489View attachment 40490View attachment 40491View attachment 40493[video=youtube;dhSlGm0QZZo]http://youtu.be/dhSlGm0QZZo[/video]

Last edited:

BChanMcGowan

Reaction score
I have it and I enjoy it greatly, but one thing about it is getting to me... the multiplayer! My friend has an HTC Status and I have a Droid2. Both of us have the game, but we can't connect locally and play it. Any help or advice?

MrMouthMissile

Reaction score
I think this game is awsome for a Android game but can't swim under water can someone please help me and let me no how to?

MrMouthMissile

Reaction score
Thanks now were do I find that? And for your question I have no clue wish I could help.

BChanMcGowan

Reaction score
After you reach level 10, you will go through the forest with the Pixies and Treants and move to another area inhabited by wolves. There is a river there and the Elemental of Water is to the far right of that river.

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
After you reach level 10, you will go through the forest with the Pixies and Treants and move to another area inhabited by wolves. There is a river there and the Elemental of Water is to the far right of that river.

You can also go to the waterfall area where you fish and follow the river to a whirlpool looking spot in the river. then keep following the river until you get to the water cave. The only difference with this way is that you don't have to go by the scary wolves, lol

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
I have it and I enjoy it greatly, but one thing about it is getting to me... the multiplayer! My friend has an HTC Status and I have a Droid2. Both of us have the game, but we can't connect locally and play it. Any help or advice?

Unfortunately, I have the same issue. Whats worse is that the developer hasn't seen fit to answer any of my 3 emails on various questions/issues.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been wanting to buy this game for a while now, but sadly I hear there is no move to SD card option, and this game is huge =\

edge0455

Reaction score
first element

how do you do that if you cant dive yet. the fist element is under water.

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
how do you do that if you cant dive yet. the fist element is under water.

The whirlpool is just a gateway. It doesn't actually count as being under water.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using DroidForums

zip022083

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how to defeat the phantoms! You can't see the buggers and I've tried healing myself enough to let my pet take care of them but naawww doesn't work...

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how to defeat the phantoms! You can't see the buggers and I've tried healing myself enough to let my pet take care of them but naawww doesn't work...

Sorry I haven't gotten there yet. I only play every now and then.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums