Crusade of Destiny => 3D RPG with awesome graphics is on the way

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes they should do it like gameloft, hyperdevbox and come2us. downloading the additional data to sdcard. will talk to dvidearts about it.

solar

Reaction score
maybe some bugs. dont be angry. just write down the bugs and send them to dvidearts. they sure will fix it soon and update the apk. this week i will have a chat in IRC with the ceo of dvidearts so pls write down all bugs and problems i will tell him.

Will you ask him about keyboard support? I know this would only benifit those of us with Droids and a few other keyboard enabled devices, but I always prefer keyboard suppord. It was nicee that te Zenonia Dev added it, maybe this dev would consider it as well. look like it could e a fun game.

dvidearts

Reaction score
Crusade Of Destiny - 3D RPG for Android

Next I get a quest to go to the "Goblin Cave" to find someone's sister, but that person doesn't even tell me where the Goblin Cave is, and the signs don't either. no instructions, no sense of direction

Hi,
I'm the developer. I saw this forum and would like to help.
If you click INVENTORY >> OPTIONS >> HELP you will find instructions if you need them. To help with sense of direction, you can buy a map of the area in the town shop. *** spoiler *** the map even shows where the goblin cave is :).
The game is 100% free roaming and open so there are nothing to tell you where you go, it's designed to let you figure it out, but there are clues to help. There is a lot to do in the game, reading the help is useful.
With the froyo release I will be looking into saving to the sdcard and maybe even keyboard support in the next update.

Thanks everyone for your positive feedback.

solar

Reaction score
thanks for the reply to some of our questions/concernes. I for one, am always happy to see a developer join in on the forums and get to know the community. Thanks!

BPB

Reaction score
Way to go! I really like attentive developers. I think i'm gonna clear some memory and get the game, if only to support the developer - you're one of the good ones!

Tominator

Reaction score
Developer,
Can you please add HTC incredible support ? It uses same chips as the nexus ....which is supported . Thanks !

Tominator

Reaction score
Developer,
Can you please add HTC incredible support ? It uses same chips as the nexus ....which is supported . Thanks !

BPB

Reaction score
Seriously great game & unique on the Droid! Worth the $ in my opinion.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah jopacus is a really nice guy. i had a long interview chat with him yesterday and got many intersting informations. you will read it later on our droidblog :).

dvidearts

Reaction score
Developer,
I have gotten several emails saying that the HTC Incredible, Hero, and Desire can not see Crusade Of Destiny in the Android Market. After doing a lot of research I am finding that many developers have reported this same issue and that their apps will not show either. I am currently working on finding a solution myself. I have not disabled support for any devices so it seems it may be a bug with the stock firmware on the devices or the android market itself. I will continue looking and hopefully find a solution as soon as possible.

**EDIT**
A new version of "Crusade Of Destiny" has been submitted and should now show for HTC Incredibles.

Tominator

Reaction score
I have done factory resets and still has not helped. Google earth, zenonia, almost all games show for me except Crusade of Destiny. This really sucks!

sunnyday76

Reaction score
a quick albiet biased review

Hey i downloaded this game a few days ago and tried it out. currently my char is lvl 35 or so with all the high end gear from the enchanted forest.

first off as to why i would call this review biased. i play alot of rpgs. some of my faves have been ff7 ff8 oblivion chrono cross and trigger fftactics and i had a trip 75 char in ffxi. I am saying this because i think i judge rpgs a bit harshly so bear that in mind.

This game was a real disappointment. the battle system while fun plays like a low end fables knock off. there is almost no customization options for stats or weapons and the story is weak. i think i can see what they were trying to accomplish with this game but they fell short. if you are looking for a good rpg for droid go with caligo chaser, dungeon hunter, zenonia or any of the snes ff's

i was trying to be forgiving but i can't bring myself to blame the lack of sophistication on the platform. this is a good rpg for the 5-10 range. to get them into it but then again why would a 5-10 year old have a droid?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
sunnyday: this seems to have been a proof of concept more than anything else (can a 3d fully-immersive rpg work on a handheld?), have you seen their future title, land of legend? looks amazing

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i do like the game. and i dont think its for 5 - 10 year old people. well its for sure no hardcore gaming rpg. but i like the athmosphere, graphic set and battle system a lot. dont be so hard. jopacus sure will update it.