Welcome to Hell 3D => Resident Evil Style FPS on the way

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Hell 3D

After Polarbit, Hyperdevbox, Ratsquare, BatteryPowered Games, Bendroid and GarageApps another promising developer joins the growing range of andoid game developers. DVIDE ARTS brings us the next dimension of horror directly to hour android phones ! You like resident evil ? You´ll like this one sure too :).

It will be a port from the iphone game and will be released soon. Graphics could be better, but well, its the first kind of such a game for android devices. And if the athomsphere is good - and that it seems to be - and the action is too, then we sure will get a nice game. They also produced other interesting games which i hope will ported too.

Pricing from Iphone is 2,99$ or 2,39 Euro. So i dont expect it will be much more expensive on our devices.

Heres the video of WTH on nexus

[video=youtube;NBXkdzeVKPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBXkdzeVKPo]YouTube - Welcome To Hell Android Game on Google Phone Nexus One - 3D Action Horror Game[/video]

And here other gameplay impressions from the iphone version which will be the same.

[video=youtube;VZsArEA4wCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZsArEA4wCs]YouTube - Welcome To Hell On iPhone Gameplay[/video]

Here you can visit their site :

DVide Arts Incorporated - Official Site

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thanks for sharing Mustang.

Graphics are much to be desired but it's the first iteration for Android.

Thanks again

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
game will be released on may 31th.

solar

Reaction score
Man these fps games look so difficult to maneuver around.

They kind of are...at least in my experiance. Even with good games by talented developers, its always a bit tough. I'v played a few of then on the ipod touch, live the nazi zombie game, and its fun, but a little exasperating to control. Thats why I love wehn developers add keyboard support. Thats one of the main reasons I bought the droid. Devs like polarbit added keyboard support for their game Toon Wars and it makes it a lot more playable. You can use a combination of hard/soft keys. I hope this dev will do the same for their games.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
today i will have a chat with the ceo of dvidearts. i will ask him for dpad support. agree that keyboard / touch combination is the best.

metalblood

Reaction score
Controls are pretty awkward. Swipe to look is fine-when you are standing still. You have to run from the zombies a lot,and with the controls it gets frustrating trying to evade them,especially in such a small playing area. The targeting is a little off. A lot of times when I definitely had a headshot it wasn't counted. I played this game for quite a while, and it was pretty fun despite all this, but I decided to refund. I just couldn't get used to the controls enough to thoroughly enjoy the game.

Last edited:
OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes there are better shooters outthere. but the price 3,99$ is ok. maybe a update will increase the controls.