Couple questions on UD

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
Hi guys i have two questions about UD.

1. I saw a video that showed someone running UD on their droid not sure if it was 1 or 2. Anyways i saw their homescreens rotate instead of slide. Is that part of UD or something else? If not what is it?

2. Well 3. Since there were 2 in the first question. Does the battery icon in the status bar show the battery percentage like SSX? I know its miniscule compared to the entire rom. But something that small can make or break the deal for me. As i am not a dev and cannot create it myself.

Thanks guys for your input.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

theidoctor

Reaction score
I don't really understand 1. I tried it and its nice.

Its version 1.0.0

And there is an option to add percentage to the battery. There are a ton of options on ud.

Sent from my DROIDX

detox

Reaction score
I don't really understand 1. I tried it and its nice.

Its version 1.0.0

And there is an option to add percentage to the battery. There are a ton of options on ud.

Sent from my DROIDX

I really like the UD even though it still has the bugs. Set my screen to never sleep to keep from rebooting. I also have another question I've seen asked many times with no response. Will this work with the 2.1 tbh update. I really hope so cause I just updated. Please give me good news :)

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Good question, I would like to know as well. I have been wanting to update but if it's not compatable I will wait. I have been waiting a long time for ud for the x.

detox

Reaction score
Good question, I would like to know as well. I have been wanting to update but if it's not compatable I will wait. I have been waiting a long time for ud for the x.

That question seems to be like the plague! I do believe I.saw someone say in other post that they ran it with the leak with no issues but I would like to know from BD or one of the developers working with him

HelpeRX

Reaction score
Regarding

When is UD going to come out for everyone publicly? I know its been answered but cant find it =/. Thanks!

detox

Reaction score
When is UD going to come out for everyone publicly? I know its been answered but cant find it =/. Thanks!

BD said he'd have something new soon. I doubt it will be a public release. Maybe just beta or a nightly but no one knows for sure when. We're all holding our breath(and gasping for air)

HelpeRX

Reaction score
Regarding

You are running RubiX same as me you think i should stay with RubiX or switch when it does come out.

detox

Reaction score
You are running RubiX same as me you think i should stay with RubiX or switch when it does come out.

Actually im running jrummys new rom. I flashed tbh's leak tonight, then flashed rubiX 1.9.3, then flashed jrumm 1.0. I love trying new things but that's completely up to you. I know I will be as soon as its released :)

HelpeRX

Reaction score
Yooo

I am running 1.9.3 rubiX i cant overclock any setting it rebots WTH please help?

detox

Reaction score
I am running 1.9.3 rubiX i cant overclock any setting it rebots WTH please help?

You using jrummys oc app? I used that set at 1.25ulv with set cpu so I could manage profiles and it worked good for me. Im just having battery issues with rubiX and am awaiting his new releases that supposedly fix the battery issues.

HelpeRX

Reaction score
Help needed

This is what i am doing terminal cpu.sh and then i tried low voltage stock voltage and each selection everytime i try to apply it the phone just reboots.

detox

Reaction score
This is what i am doing terminal cpu.sh and then i tried low voltage stock voltage and each selection everytime i try to apply it the phone just reboots.

It probably reboots to.change the settings. Download set cpu to see if your oc is working. It should be. I like droid x overclocker by jrummy. Its a paid app but its well worth it. If you don't want to pay, d'ld set cpu and see if you oc is working. Im willing to bet that it is

HelpeRX

Reaction score
Regarding

I dont mind paying its just i spent over 30 dollars on apps and now i dont have a job anymore and am a college student i hate using my parents money for stuff so i dont want to buy apps anymore at least for now. And if it reboots that is a bad sign and means the oc didnt go through.