Couple questions on UD

HelpeRX

Reaction score
Favor

Can you do me a favor go into terminal type in su enter cpu.sh then choose option voltage and choose a number and see what happens for you???? Thanks!

detox

Reaction score
Can you do me a favor go into terminal type in su enter cpu.sh then choose option voltage and choose a number and see what happens for you???? Thanks!

In terminal on this rom, all I type is overclock and it pulls up my options. You'll have to check on one of drods topics. Sorry

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score
No prob. Watch out for UD. This rom is gonna be bad!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Any word on UD working on the leak? I got a fever and the only prescription is a heavy dose of Rummy's ROM. However I also want to be able to rock the UD when it drops......

zsg1313

Reaction score
running on the leak now. reported bugs are all present but smooth as butter

JonesA13

Reaction score

Running UD on the leak? If so that is epic!!!

Yeah, it works with the leak. Just as ZSG said, bugs BD posted all there. Can't wait for a finish release. Read on the forums for the alpha that if you install ShootMe (Screen Grabber) they didn't have the hot reboots anymore. Though I can't confirm this.

HelpeRX

Reaction score
Question

I was wondering does clockmod bootstrapper backup data also? Also if i dont want to redo all my info app setting etc.. can i just clear cache and install other roms on top lets if im running Rubx and decide to try UD thanks! Also will UD be free?

JonesA13

Reaction score
I was wondering does clockmod bootstrapper backup data also? Also if i dont want to redo all my info app setting etc.. can i just clear cache and install other roms on top lets if im running Rubx and decide to try UD thanks! Also will UD be free?

UD when it's finished will be free. You can always pay 2$ and get nightlies and early releases before anyone for 30 days. If i'm not mistaken Bootstrapper you can backup data, 'backup and restore.' Though I rarely or never do, which I really should. When installing new ROMs it's typically best to clear cache and such. Most ROM developers will provide instructions on how to go about installing their ROM.

Soupy McD

Reaction score

Running UD on the leak? If so that is epic!!!

Yeah, it works with the leak. Just as ZSG said, bugs BD posted all there. Can't wait for a finish release. Read on the forums for the alpha that if you install ShootMe (Screen Grabber) they didn't have the hot reboots anymore. Though I can't confirm this.

Indeed that stops the hot reboots. I just got it installed and finally reinstalled my apps, SMS's, contacts, etc. This ROM is truly legit. UD is what the DX needed. Nothing can compare to this, in all honesty.