Questions for UD Experts?

georgiadog3

Reaction score
I am an avid supporter of UD Roms, I am somewhat new though. I am trying to contribute to the site by posting questions that I or other noobs may have but just may not know how to word? Can someone explain a few things to me? 1) First big question is, if my sd-card is partitioned 512 ext and 265 swap, does UD 8 take advantage of this? If not, how can I make it do it? 2) I notice in UD8 as in most newer UD Roms settings under mount /system commands, can someone explain how they and their functions will benefit to me? 3) I also notice native task manager tweaks, free up 50/75/100mb's, what is it that these actually do? Do they function as task killers, do they free up more area to install apps? Thank you for your help.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I am an avid supporter of UD Roms, I am somewhat new though. I am trying to contribute to the site by posting questions that I or other noobs may have but just may not know how to word? Can someone explain a few things to me? 1) First big question is, if my sd-card is partitioned 512 ext and 265 swap, does UD 8 take advantage of this? If not, how can I make it do it? 2) I notice in UD8 as in most newer UD Roms settings under mount /system commands, can someone explain how they and their functions will benefit to me? 3) I also notice native task manager tweaks, free up 50/75/100mb's, what is it that these actually do? Do they function as task killers, do they free up more area to install apps? Thank you for your help.

Question 3 what that does is change androids native task killer to keep that amount of memory free. so basically it will change how much ur phone will let u do things like multi task. it will not affect ur memory for installing apps

OP
georgiadog3

georgiadog3

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I got the rest of the answers from Ultimate Droid website moderators.